STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
1. To reawaken an awareness of spiritual values in daily life.
2. To promote planetary awareness, which leads to planetary citizenship. This includes an awareness of the underlying energy structure of our society, the kingdoms of nature, the planet and the solar system.
3. To analyze and help solve world problems on the basis of spiritual values and planetary awareness, thus meeting true present needs.
FIELDS OF SERVICE
1. Cooperation with other educational institutions to create an University for Planetary Synthesis.
The main working areas of the University for Planetary Synthesis are:
a) The application of spiritual values such as love of truth, personal responsibility, sense of justice (which leads to true love), constructive cooperation, selfless service of the greater whole;
b) The seven departments of the science of man: politics, religion, education, science, philosophy, psychology, culture and the arts;
c) Practical training of world servers in ten fields of service: education, politics, religion, science, psychology, economics (including finance), telepathic communication, trained observation, magnetic healing and creativity. These are the so-called ten seed-groups.
2. Transnational networking with people active in the fields of service mentioned above and forming triangles of individuals and groups with similar goals. The IPS is thus a global, living group organism. The IPS is on the Roster of the United Nations Economic and Social Council.
1. Organisation of meetings, seminars, conferences, workshops, group meditations.
2. Consultancy for persons occupying key positions in groups and organisations in areas such as international politics, health, education, world religion, economics, the arts.
3. Compilation and distribution of studies from the books of Master Djwhal Khul, Alice A. Bailey, H.P. Blavatsky, Agni Yoga Society, Dr. E. Krishnamacharya and others on subjects related to the areas mentioned above and on the ten seed-groups. These studies are available in English, French, German, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
4. Publication of a website in English, French, German, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish with reports on the activities of the IPS in cooperation with other groups throughout the world.
5. Creation of a documentation centre in Geneva, with information on group activities in all ten fields of service mentioned above. The centre is open to all.
Initial idea: to add the horizontal dimension to the spiritual direction: to combine constructive activity in the world today to help establish a new world structure based on right human relations, with meditation and spiritual studies
Foundation on 19 May 1981 – at the exact time of the Wesak Full Moon, in Geneva
Non-profit making association under Article 60 ff. of the Swiss Civil Code
Close cooperation with the World Teacher Trust in Visakhapatnam, India, and its founder, Dr. E. Krishnamacharya, and later with his son, Dr. E Anantakrishna, and the Master E.K. Spiritual and Service Mission
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE 2014-2017
President: Sally CURRY (deceased)
Acting President: Claudette FALATAKIS-MÜLLER
Secretary-General: Rudolf SCHNEIDER
First Secretary and Treasurer: Alice BOAINAIN-SCHNEIDER
First Assessor: Jeannine HAEFELI-SCHERZ
Second Assessor: Elisabeth RÖLLI-WALLER
CONSULTATIVE COMMITTEE 2014-2017
ACLE, Susana Ismael, Brasília, Brazil
AMARAL Maria Cristina, Triângulos e Boa Vontade Mundial do Brasil, Rio de Janeiro/Resende, Brazil
ANDRIEVSKA Natalia, Ankh Cultural Foundation, Kiev, Ukraine
BÉCOURT, Thierry, Association Française de la Bannière de la Paix, France
CABRAL DE MELO, Elisabeth, Núcleo Aquariano, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
De WAAL Vita, UK/France
EKKIRALA Anantakrishna, Master E.K. Spiritual and Service Mission, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
MANANGA MASUNDA Albert, IPS-CONGO, Kinshasa, Congo Democratic Republic
POST Christian, Institut Alcor, France
POST Corinne, Institut Alcor, France
REMUS Marion, Centro de Luz Sol, Germany/Bolivia
RIBAS Sandra, San José, Costa Rica
ROBBINS Michael, University of the Seven Rays, Seven Rays Institute, USA
ROUX Guy, Institut Alcor, France
SCHNEIDER Amadeus Vishnu, Germany/Switzerland
SCHNEIDER Maria Lakshmi, Germany/Switzerland
SCHNEIDER Richard, Institute of Global Education, USA
SHKORKINA Lida, Association for World Education/Russia, Zhukovsky, Moscow Region, Russia
SUBOTINOV Viktor, Odessa, Ukraine
ULATOWSKA Lisinka, BUSSUM, UK/Netherlands
VIDMAR Vida, Slovenia