The IPS network is composed of branches, contact groups, contact persons and all those who seek to practise in all circumstances the five values to live by:
- Love of Truth as the only sure standard for a just and inclusive far-sighted society.
- Sense of Justice that embraces love and compassion, broadmindedness, understanding and readiness towards self-forgetfulness.
- Sense of Personal Responsibility towards group concerns, the community and the nation as well as a sense of self-control in personal matters.
- Co-operative Thinking that rests on active good will and the principle of right human relationships.
- Serving the Common Good through active personal effort and the readiness to share with others. Only that which serves the whole is also of value to the individual, in the sense of ‘one for all and all for one’.
If, in addition, you and others identify with the three basic objectives of the IPS, you may create an official branch according to the law of your country:
- making known the 10 seed-group structure
- networking and promoting co-operation among individuals and groups
- helping to create a University for Planetary Synthesis for the study and practice of the science of man (a scientific understanding of the human being as a microcosm in the macrocosm, based on spiritual principles and laws)
An already existing group with its own aims and activities may become an IPS contact group. This group helps to distribute IPS publications in its region, gives information on IPS when requested and helps to promote the IPS aims in any way it sees fit, compatible with its own activities.
Contact persons need only be familiar with our aims and activities, keep some IPS material for distribution upon request, and generally act as IPS contacts.
All members are autonomous and free to develop their own activities, assuming full responsibility, financially and otherwise.
The addresses and contact details for the branches, contact groups and contact persons are widely distributed. We never communicate any addresses of individual co-workers.
For the addresses of IPS branches and contacts, go to this page.